SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission is authoritatively out of the enrollment warning for 6000 possibility to fill their Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA),Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) occupations in All over India. The applicants who are searching for the Central Govt employment can use this awesome chance. Likewise, the Online Application for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 will begin on sixth November 2020. Intrigued competitors ought to apply for the post before fifteenth December 2020 for Staff Selection Commission Latest opening. Moreover, to know more data about Staff Selection Commission Careers, wannabes can allude beneath all the subtleties. Accordingly, All the qualification standards like age limit, capability, test date, concede card, and application expense for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 are given underneath.
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Important Dates
- SSC CHSL 2020 Notification Date 06th November 2020
- Online Form accommodation Start 06th November 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online for SSC CHSL 2020-21 15th December 2020
- Last date for Online Payment 17th December 2020
- Last date for installment through Challan (during working long periods of Bank) 21st December 2020
- SSC CHSL 2020-21 Tier 1 Exam Dates (for Leftover candidates) 12 April to 27 April 2021
- SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 Answer Key Date To be advised later
- SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 Result Date To be advised later
- SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 Exam Date Available Soon
- SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 Result Date To be advised later
- SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 3 Exam Dates To be told later
- SSC CHSL 2021 Final Result Date To be advised later
- Staff Selection Commission Latest Job Notification Details
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
Association Name Staff Selection Commission
- Occupation Type Central Govt
- Enlistment Type Direct Recruitment
- Advt No F. No. 3/3/2020-P&P-I (Vol.- 1)
- Post Name Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA),Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
- All out Vacancy 6000
- Occupation Location All Over India
- Salary Rs.25,500 – 81,100
- Apply Mode Online
- Application Start 6th November 2020
- Last date for accommodation of application 15th December 2020
- Official website : https://ssc.nic.in/
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission has delivered the accompanying opening subtleties with their ongoing enrollment warning 2020. They welcome 6000 Candidates to fill their opportunities. You can check their employment opportunity subtleties underneath.
SI No Name of Post
- 1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- 2. Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- 3. Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- 4. Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
SI No Name of Post Pay scale
- 1. Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- 2. Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- 3. Data Entry Operators Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- 4. Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’ Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To go after the Staff Selection Commission position, the applicants needed to accomplish the accompanying age limit. The told matured applicants simply can ready to go after the position opening. Check as far as possible subtleties underneath.
Name of the Category Age Limit
For Gen/UR Candidates Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021i.e. Applicants brought into the world not before02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are qualified to apply.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Competitors are mentioned to check their schooling capability needed for different Staff Selection Commission openings for work. Competitors are mentioned to experience the most recent SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 altogether, prior to applying to this work. You can check Staff Selection Commission work Qualification subtleties underneath
For LDC/JSA, PA/SA, DEO (aside from DEOs in C&AG):
Qualification The competitors more likely than not breezed through twelfth Standard or equal assessment from a perceived Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):
Qualification 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a perceived Board or same.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 6000 Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA),Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) work in Staff Selection Commission, the up-and-comers mentioned to pay the application charges by told mode. Installment is to be paid online through Mastercard/check card/net banking. Application expense paid by the up-and-comers who have not presented their application or whose application is dismissed, won’t be discounted. All application administration charges will be borne by up-and-comers as it were.
- Category Fee
- General/OBC Rs 100/ –
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Female Fee absolved
How To Apply For Latest SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020?
Intrigued and qualified up-and-comers can apply Online for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 notice from sixth November 2020. The last date to apply Online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 until fifteenth December 2020. Look at the warning PDF beneath
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|